the perl lily client
Tigerlily 2.5.2 has been released!
Tigerlily 2.5.2 is a bug fix release that addresses two critical
- SSL support did not work reliably in 2.5.1
Makefile.PL did not work with Perl 5.8.8.
Tigerlily 2.5.1 features SSL support, Win32 improvements, window
resize fixes for curses UI, internal help system fixes (now works
in single-file versions), several new extensions, and numerous
As of 2.4, Tigerlily runs under ActiveState Perl on Windows out
of the box.
What is Tigerlily?
Tigerlily is a lily client
written in perl. It has the following nifty features:
- colorization, scrollback, status bar
- info and memo editing via an external editor
- Customizable UI (Change colors, formats, key-bindings, etc.)
- A Lily core programming extension
- "Feel Free" to add anything else you need :-)
Tigerlily requires the following to run: